- Thinking about visual literacy, in part because the bulk of Anja’s academic work is focused on it right now, but also because I just love telling people off whenever they say that “the book is better than the movie”.
- I’m interested in learning about buddhism, but I don’t know where to start. Everything seems either too technical or too Pinterst quotesque. A trusted source tells me Pema Chödrön, Thich Nhat Hanh, and Herman Hesse’s Siddharta are good entry point. Off we go.
- I’ve been mentoring over on ADPList for a while now, and I can only say I’m truly enjoying it. It’s great to work with researchers, designers, and product managers in different stages of their careers.
- After months of being, in essense, a recruitment manager, we added two new amazing talents to our team. I have one more role to fill, but I’m very pleased that the bulk of my time at work now goes to research, strategy, mentoring, and operations. Feels good to be back. In all of it, I’m working to rely on my intuition, and to ask good questions.
- I’ve been experimenting with new dishes, mostly Japanese. are a new favorite, as well as
- We’ve been into The Staircase. I remember watching it years ago, and now that the rather satisfying HBO series is available, we’re rewatching the documentary for extra context. It’s striking to see what role anti-queer rhetoric played in the investigation and media coverage.
On this website
- Things look a little bit different on this site, and that’s mainly because I built it again, this time using Maxime Vaillancourt’s digital garden Jekyll template.