In my travels across the Internet, I frequently find myself peaking into the code bases of websites I come across. If I'm lucky, it's code I understand and that I can use for my own project. If I'm even luckier, the person who wrote the code leaves a funny trail of the experience they had writing the code.
When I'm working with a new framework or programming language, I sometimes feel isolated and silly for not knowing how one thing or another might work. Reading these commit messages makes me feel better about the state of the world.
- Stage this thanks Jesus Christ
- Echt een geweldig vak, kutzooi by Ben Lieven ("Real loving this class, bullshit")
- fucking finally fuck me I hate jekyll already by Victor Sonck
- Annuleer heel de kutzooi maar by willemLegend27 ("Just cancel the whole fucking thing")
- Yesssss its even responsive by Maggie Appleton
- had one goddamn charachter wrong, oh my god help me by Vivian
- People have zero knowledge of the language they translate to ffs by MonAx