Week 42: Facts
- I can remember what was taught in my Applied Linguistics class by the shirt my professor wore.
- My biggest secret is an unending fascination for the Momversation in which mommy bloggers discuss motherhood.
- Some people in my Dutch Language and Culture program are bad at spelling. All of them want to be writers.
- Times a day I realize I probably don’t want kids: 17.
- I’m terrified of failing University. During the day I’m scared, and when I’m not scared, I’m asleep. I’m a 4.5 GPA.
- Sometimes I miss Frédérique Huydts.
- Annual occasions that prompt a re-reading of Bridget Jones’ Diary: birthday and New Year’s.